Transfers & Taxis from Mallorca Airport to Sa Coma
Local Sa Coma Taxi Tariffs
Taxis in Sa Coma are metered and have two basic fares as follows:
Taxis Night-time tariff
(from 9pm to 7am) as well as Sundays and Bank Holidays
Taxis Day-time tariff
(from 7am to 9pm)
How much is a transfer from Sa Coma to Alcudia?
A taxi from Sa Coma to Alcudia costs approximately €95.
How far is it from Sa Coma to Alcudia?
It is 50 km from Sa Coma to Alcudia and takes about 55 minutes to drive via the Ma-12.
How much is a transfer from Sa Coma to Palma de Mallorca?
A taxi from Sa Coma to Palma de Mallorca costs approximately €95.
How far is it from Sa Coma to Palma de Mallorca?
It is 72 km from Sa Coma to Palma de Mallorca and takes approximately 60 minutes to drive.
How much is a taxi from Sa Coma to Cala Ratjada?
A taxi from Sa Coma to Cala Ratjada costs around €35.
How far is it from Sa Coma to Cala Ratjada?
It is 22 km from Sa Coma to Cala Ratjada and takes approximately 25 minutes to drive via the Ma-4040.
Find more information on Palma Airport Transfers
Driving directions from Palma Airport to Sa Coma
- If you choose to rent a car at Palma airport to get to Sa Coma, the drive should not be too difficult.
- Simply exit the airport taking the main highway in the direction Palma de Mallorca. This will be the Autovia Ma-19 to Palma city.
- Stay on the Ma-19 for 1.6 km until the next exit at junction 6. Exit the Ma-19 onto the slip road you will come to a roundabout, take the third exit towards Inca on the Ma-30.
- You will approach a roundabout within the first 250metres, continue straight over this and stay on the Ma-30 for a further 1.5 km until you come to a large roundabout. Take the first exit onto the Ma-15 heading towards Manacor. Stay on the Ma-15 for approximately 54 km until Sant Llorenç.
- If your hire car was from one of the car hire companies next to the airport on the east side of the airport, it is however better not to join the main highway. Rather from the car hire pick up place head north on the Ma-19a which is parallel to the car hire parking lots and to the airport. On the Ma-19a after 2 km you will come to a roundabout and will need to take the second exit towards Manacor on the Ma-5013, this is practically straight over the roundabout and still heading northwards. Eventually, after another 3 km you will come to a large roundabout, take the first exit towards Manacor onto the Ma-15 and stay on this for approximately 48km/30miles until Sant Llorenç.
Exit Ma-15 at Sant Llorenç
- When approaching the town of Sant Llorenç the road will start to bypass the town. However midway around the town you will come to a roundabout and will need to take the first exit heading towards S’Illot, this is the Ma-4022.
- Stay on the Ma-4022 for approximately 2.4 km, until you come to a crossroads junction and will need to turn left on to the Ma-4021.
- After approximately 1km/0.6miles, you will enter a small village called Son Carrio and will come to a crossroads junction and will need to turn right staying on the Ma-4021. After just a few metres turn left still staying on the Ma-4021 through the village.
- Stay on this road for a further 4.1 km until you come to S’Illot. Turn left at the junction just before the sign for S’Illot, following the road signs for Cala Millor and Sa Coma. This will be Avinguda de les Savines and after just 600 metres or so you will be in Sa Coma.