Transfers & Taxis from Mallorca Airport to Cala Bona
Local Cala Bona Taxi Tariffs
Taxis in Cala Bona are metered and have two basic fares as follows:
Taxis Night-time tariff
(from 9pm to 7am) as well as Sundays and Bank Holidays
Taxis Day-time tariff
(from 7am to 9pm)
How much is a transfer from Cala Bona to Alcudia?
A taxi from Cala Bona to Alcudia costs approximately €95.
How far is it from Cala Bona to Alcudia?
It is 47 km from Cala Bona to Alcudia and takes about 50 minutes to drive along the Ma-12.
How much is a transfer from Cala Bona to Palma de Mallorca?
A taxi from Cala Bona to Palma de Mallorca costs approximately €95.
How far is it from Cala Bona to Palma de Mallorca?
It is 73 km from Cala Bona to Palma de Mallorca and takes approximately 58 minutes to drive.
How much is a taxi from Cala Bona to Puerto Pollensa?
A taxi from Cala Bona to Puerto Pollensa costs around €95.
How far is it from Cala Bona to Puerto Pollensa?
It is 57 km from Cala Bona to Puerto Pollensa and takes approximately 55 minutes to drive.
Find more information on Palma Airport Transfers
Driving from Palma Airport to Cala Bona
- Exit the airport taking the main highway in the direction of Palma de Mallorca. This will be the Autovia Ma-19 to Palma de Mallorca.
- Stay on the Ma-19 for 1.6 km until the next exit at junction 6. Exit the Ma-19 onto the slip road you will come to a roundabout, take the third exit towards Inca on the Ma-30.
- You will approach a roundabout within the first 250 metres, continue straight over this and stay on the Ma-30 for a further 1.5 km until you come to a large roundabout. Take the first exit onto the Ma-15 heading towards Manacor. Stay on the Ma-15 for approximately 54 km until Sant Llorenç.
- If your hire car was from one of the car hire companies next to the airport on the east side of the airport, it is however better not to join the main highway. Rather from the car hire pick up place head north on the Ma-19a which is parallel to the car hire parking lots and to the airport. On the Ma-19a after 2 km you will come to a roundabout and will need to take the second exit towards Manacor on the Ma-5013, this is practically straight over the roundabout and still heading northwards. Eventually, after another 3 km, you will come to a large roundabout, take the first exit towards Manacor onto the Ma-15 and stay on this for approximately 48 km until Sant Llorenç.
- Exit Ma-15 at Sant Llorenç
- When approaching the town of Sant Llorenç the road will start to bypass the town. Midway around the town you will come to a large roundabout and will need to take the second exit heading towards Cala Millor, this is the Ma-4030.
- Stay on the Ma-4030 for approximately 6 km where you will come to a roundabout and will need to go straight over. The road will change to the Ma-4040, stay on this for a further 1 km until the next roundabout and take the first exit onto the Ma-4023 heading towards Cala Millor.
- Follow the Ma-4023 for 2.3 km until the next roundabout where you take the fourth exit for Cala Millor on the Ma-4046. Stay on this for just under 1 km until the next roundabout where you need to take the third exit for Cala Bona on the Ma-4027. Stay on the Ma-4027 for approximately 1.6 km and shortly you will be at Cala Bona.
- Book a transfer and avoid having to drive yourself!