Transfers & Taxis from Mallorca Airport to Can Picafort
Local Can Picafort Taxi Tariffs
Taxis in Can Picafort are metered and have two basic fares as follows:
Taxis Night-time tariff
(from 9pm to 7am) as well as Sundays and Bank Holidays
Taxis Day-time tariff
(from 7am to 9pm)
How much is a transfer from Can Picafort to Puerto de Pollensa?
A taxi from Can Picafort to Puerto de Pollensa costs approximately €35.
How far is it from Can Picafort to Puerto de Pollensa?
It is 22 km from Can Picafort to Puerto de Pollensa and takes approximately 30 minutes to drive, via Alcudia, along the Ma-2220.
How much is a transfer from Can Picafort to Palma de Mallorca?
A taxi from Can Picafort to Palma de Mallorca costs approximately €85.
How far is it from Can Picafort to Palma de Mallorca?
It’s 59 km from Can Picafort to Palma de Mallorca and takes approximately 50 minutes to drive.
How much is a taxi from Can Picafort to Magaluf?
A taxi from Can Picafort to Magaluf costs around €95.
How far is it from Can Picafort to Magaluf?
It’s a 72 km (55 min) drive from Can Picafort to Magaluf, along the Ma-13.
Find more information on Palma Airport Transfers
Directions from Palma Airport to Can Picafort
Head out of Palma Airport
- Get onto the main road in the direction of Palma de Mallorca. You will join the Autovia Ma-19 to Palma city. If your hire car was collected from one of the car hire sites next to the airport on the east side, then you will join the main highway by the gas station just one junction earlier.
- Continue on the Ma-19 for approximately 4.3km until junction 3.
- At junction 3 take the road Ma-20 signposted Alcudia. Stay on the Ma-20 for around 2 minutes, 2.6km until junction 3(3B)
- At junction 3(3B) take the Ma-13 signposted Port d’Alcudia.
- Once on the Ma-13 stay on this road until you pass the town of Sa Pobla on your right.
Turn after Sa Pobla
- Just a little further after the last exit for Sa Pobla town, just over 1km take a right turn onto a little road that is signed CTP 3. This is a small road and you will need to check this on google maps beforehand otherwise you may miss it. See below.
- At this point, you will have been driving for around 33 minutes and will be approximately 50km into your journey.
- After about two kilometres you will come to a crossroads junction, stop and then continue straight on for another kilometre and you will come to a ‘T’ junction. Turn left, following the sign to Muro.
- Follow this road for about 3km until you come to a larger road junction. Here turn left following the sign for Can Picafort. From here you will be on the Ma-3431 and can follow the road and signs until you come to Can Picafort.