Transfers & Taxis from Mallorca Airport to Puerto Pollensa
Local Pollensa Taxi Tariffs
Taxis in Pollensa are metered and have two basic fares as follows:
Taxis Night-time tariff
(from 9pm to 7am) as well as Sundays and Bank Holidays
Taxis Day-time tariff
(from 7am to 9pm)
How much is a transfer from Puerto Pollensa to Palma de Mallorca?
A taxi from Puerto Pollensa to Palma de Mallorca costs approximately €85.
How far is it from Puerto Pollensa to Palma de Mallorca?
It is 65 km from Puerto Pollensa to Palma de Mallorca and takes approximately 50 minutes to drive along the Ma-13 dual carriageway.
How much is a taxi from Puerto Pollensa to Alcudia?
A taxi from Puerto Pollensa to Alcudia costs around €20.
How far is it from Puerto Pollensa to Alcudia?
It is 10 km from Puerto Pollensa to Alcudia and takes approximately 17 minutes to drive.
Find more information on Palma Airport Transfers
Driving from Palma Airport to Puerto Pollensa
If you choose to hire a car from Mallorca airport for your trip to Puerto Pollensa then you just need to work your route out.
- First, exit the airport following the signs for Palma and join the Ma-19 to Palma de Mallorca city. If you had to get a shuttle bus to collect your hire car at the east of the airport then you will join the main highway by the gas station, which is just one junction farther.
- Continue on the Ma-19 for approximately 4.3 km, 3 minutes, until junction 3 and take the Ma-20 road signposted Alcudia.
- Stay on the Ma-20 for around 2 minutes, 2.6 km, until junction 3 and take the Ma-13 signposted Port d’Alcudia. This junction is also signed at one point as junction 3B.
- Once on the Ma-13 stay on this road for around 39 km then exit at junction 40 signposted Sa Pobla and Pollensa. This is the point where the motorway ends but just before the road turns to a single track carriageway.
- At the roundabout take the exit on the left following the signs for Pollensa and join the Ma-2200. When you come to Pollenca, don’t go into Pollensa but stay on the same main road the Ma-2200. From here follow the signs for Port de Pollensa until you arrive.