Transfers & Taxis from Mallorca Airport to Magaluf
Local Magaluf Taxi Tariffs
Taxis in Magaluf are metered and have two basic fares as follows:
Taxis Night-time tariff
(from 9pm to 7am) as well as Sundays and Bank Holidays
Taxis Day-time tariff
(from 7am to 9pm)
How much is a transfer from Magaluf to Alcudia?
A taxi from Magaluf to Alcudia costs approximately €95.
How far is it from Magaluf to Alcudia?
It is 71 km from Magaluf to Alcudia and takes around 55 minutes for the drive along the Ma-13 dual carriageway.
How much is a transfer from Magaluf to Palma de Mallorca?
A taxi from Magaluf to Palma de Mallorca costs approximately €25.
How far is it from Magaluf to Palma de Mallorca?
It is 23 km from Magaluf to Palma de Mallorca and takes approximately 25 minutes to drive, depending on the traffic.
How much is a taxi from Magaluf to Puerto Pollensa?
A taxi from Magaluf to Puerto Pollensa costs around €95.
How far is it from Magaluf to Puerto Pollensa?
It is 70 km from Magaluf to Puerto Pollensa and takes approximately 60 minutes to drive.
Find more information on Palma Airport Transfers
Driving from Palma Airport to Magaluf
If you choose to hire a car from Mallorca airport for your trip to Magaluf then you just need to work your route out.
- Once you get your hire car, exit Palma airport following the signs for Palma. If you needed to take a shuttle bus to get to your rental car, then you will need to join the main highway one junction further away but only a few hundred metres further.
- Leaving the airport you will join the Ma-19 heading towards Palma city. When on the Ma-19 continue for approximately 4.3 km, 3 minutes, until junction 3 and take the Ma-20 signposted Andratx/Alcudia.
- Stay on the Ma-20 for just over 10km going around Palma city until junction 11A and merge onto the Ma-1 towards Palma Nova/Andratx.
- Stay on the Ma-1 for around 8.5km then take exit 14 toward Magaluf/El Toro. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit following the signs for Magaluf. After 1.1 km you will come to another roundabout and need to take the 1st exit straight over.
- In 0.5 km, at the large roundabout, take the 2nd exit following the signs for Magaluf. In just a few hundred metres you will have arrived at Magaluf.