Transfers & Taxis from Mallorca Airport to Cala Millor
Local Cala Millor Taxi Tariffs
Taxis in Cala Millor are metered and have two basic fares as follows:
Taxis Night-time tariff
(from 9pm to 7am) as well as Sundays and Bank Holidays
Taxis Day-time tariff
(from 7am to 9pm)
How much is a transfer from Cala Millor to Cala Ratjada?
A taxi from Cala Millor to Cala Ratjada costs approximately €30.
How far is it from Cala Millor to Cala Ratjada?
It is 17 km from Cala Millor to Cala Ratjada and takes approximately 20 minutes to drive along the Ma-4040.
How much is a transfer from Cala Millor to Palma de Mallorca?
A taxi from Cala Millor to Palma de Mallorca costs approximately €95.
How far is it from Cala Millor to Palma de Mallorca?
It is 74 km from Cala Millor to Palma de Mallorca and takes approximately 60 minutes to drive.
How much is a taxi from Cala Millor to Cala d’Or?
A taxi from Cala Millor to Cala d’Or costs around €95.
How far is it from Cala Millor to Cala d’Or?
It is 36 km from Cala Millor to Cala d’Or and takes an approximately 40 minute drive along the Ma-4014.
Find more information on Palma Airport Transfers
Directions from Palma Airport to Cala Millor
- Simply exit the airport taking the main highway towards Palma de Mallorca. You will find yourself on the Ma-19.
- Stay on the Ma-19 for 1.6km until the next exit at junction 6. Exit the Ma-19 onto the slip road you will come to a roundabout, take the third exit towards Inca on the Ma-30.
- You will approach a roundabout within the first 250 metres, continue straight over this and stay on the Ma-30 for a further 1.5km until you come to a large roundabout. Take the first exit onto the Ma-15 heading towards Manacor. Stay on the Ma-15 for approximately 54km until Sant Llorenç.
- If your hire car was from one of the car hire companies next to the airport on the east side of the airport, it is, however, better not to join the main highway. Rather from the car hire pick up place head north on the Ma-19a which is parallel to the car hire parking lots and to the airport. On the Ma-19a after 2km you will come to a roundabout and will need to take the second exit towards Manacor on the Ma-5013, this is practically straight over the roundabout and still heading northwards. Eventually, after another 3 km, you will come to a large roundabout, take the first exit towards Manacor onto the Ma-15 and stay on this for approximately 48km until Sant Llorenç.
Exit Ma-15 at Sant Llorenç
- When approaching the town of Sant Llorenç the road will begin to bypass the town. Midway around the town, you will come to a large roundabout and will need to take the second exit heading towards Cala Millor, this is the Ma-4030.
- Stay on the Ma-4030 for approximately 6 km where you will come to a roundabout and will need to go straight over. The road will change to the Ma-4040, stay on this for a further 1 km until the next roundabout and take the first exit onto the Ma-4023 heading towards Cala Millor.
- Follow the Ma-4023 for 2.3 km until the next roundabout where you take the fourth exit for Cala Millor on the Ma-4046 and hence in approximately 1 km you will have arrived at Cala Millor.