Transfers & Taxis from Mallorca Airport to Palma Nova in 2023
Local Palma Nova Taxi Tariffs
Taxis in Palma Nova are metered and have two basic fares as follows:
Taxis Night-time tariff
(from 9pm to 7am) as well as Sundays and Bank Holidays
Taxis Day-time tariff
(from 7am to 9pm)
How much is a transfer from Palma Nova to Alcudia?
A taxi from Palma Nova to Alcudia costs approximately €110.
How far is it from Palma Nova to Alcudia?
It is 68 km from Palma Nova to Alcudia and takes around 50 minutes for the drive along the Ma-13 dual carriageway.
How much is a transfer from Palma Nova to Palma de Mallorca?
A taxi from Palma Nova to Palma de Mallorca costs approximately €58.
How far is it from Palma Nova to Palma de Mallorca?
It is 20 km from Palma Nova to Palma de Mallorca and takes approximately 20 minutes to drive, depending on the traffic.
How much is a taxi from Palma Nova to Puerto Pollensa?
A taxi from Palma Nova to Puerto Pollensa costs around €105.
How far is it from Palma Nova to Puerto Pollensa?
It is 67 km from Palma Nova to Puerto Pollensa and takes approximately 55 minutes to drive.
Find more information on Palma Airport Transfers
Directions from Palma Airport to Palma Nova
- Exit Mallorca airport following the signs for Palma. If you took a shuttle bus to get to your rental car, you will need to join the main highway one junction further away but only a little further.
- Leaving the airport, you will join the Ma-19 heading towards Palma city. Follow the Ma-19 for 4.3 km, around 3 minutes, until junction 3 and then follow the Ma-20 signposted Andratx/Alcudia.
- Stay on the Ma-20 for just over 10km circumnavigating Palma city until junction 11A and merge onto the Ma-1 towards Palma Nova/Andratx.
- Remain on the Ma-1 for around 7 km then take exit 13 towards Calvià/Palma Nova. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Ma-1015 following the signs for Palma Nova.
- After 200 metres you will come to another roundabout and need to take the 2nd exit straight over still on the Ma-1015.
- After another 200 metres, you will arrive at a large roundabout with four large upright columns welcoming you to Palma Nova.