Transfers & Taxis from Mallorca Airport to Cala d’Or in 2023
Local Cala d’Or Taxi Tariffs
Taxis in Cala d’Or are metered and have two basic fares as follows:
Cala d’Or Taxis Night-time tariff
(from 9pm to 7am) as well as Sundays and Bank Holidays
Cala d’Or Taxis Day-time tariff
(from 7am to 9pm)
How much is a transfer from Cala d’Or to Alcudia?
A taxi from Cala d’Or to Alcudia costs around €122.
How far is it from Cala d’Or to Alcudia?
It is 70 km from Cala D’Or to Alcudia and takes around 1 hr 10 min to drive.
How much is a transfer from Cala d’Or to Palma de Mallorca?
A taxi from Cala d’Or to Palma de Mallorca is about €111.
How far is it from Cala d’Or to Palma de Mallorca?
It is 65 km from Cala D’Or to Palma de Mallorca and takes about 60 minutes to drive.
How much is a taxi from Cala d’Or to Puerto Pollensa?
The cost of a taxi from Cala d’Or to Puerto Pollensa is about €147.
How far is it from Cala d’Or to Puerto Pollensa?
It is 79 km from Cala D’Or to Puerto Pollensa and takes approximately 1 hr 20 min to drive.
Directions from Palma Airport to Cala d’Or
If you decide to hire a car at Palma airport to get to Cala d’Or, it will be about 55 minutes to drive. There isn’t so much traffic but there are lots of different roads to take.
- Exit the airport taking the main highway eastbound following signs for Platja de Palma/Santanyí and merge onto the Ma-19.
- Once on the Ma-19 follow signs for Campos and Santanyí. After approximately 21km the highway will come to an end at a large roundabout. Keep right following the signs for Campos and Santanyí on the Ma-19.
Leave the Ma-19
- After a further 9km on the Ma-19, you will come to the town of Campos. It is possible to take the Ma-19 virtually all the way to Cala d’Or but it is quicker exiting the Ma-19 at Campos. Continue straight over the first roundabout heading towards Felanitx.
- At the following roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Carrer de la Rambla following the sign for Felanitx. After a few hundred metres take the 2nd exit on the roundabout straight over in the direction Felanitx on the Ma-5120.
- Continue through the town for 300 metres more and take the 3rd exit on the roundabout heading towards Felanitx on the Ma-5120.After 10km you will arrive at Felanitx. At the roundabout, take the second exit continuing straight onto Carrer de Campos following the sign to the Centre.
- Stay on this road for about 300 metres until you come to a crossroads junction, turn right following the sign for Cala d’Or on the Ma-14. Follow the road for approximately 0.5km until the junction and turn sharp left and immediately you will be at the next junction. Turn right, following the sign for Cala d’Or.
- After 4km turn off the Ma-14 onto the Ma-4016, stay on this for 5km. At this point, you will come to a roundabout. Take the first exit and follow the sign for Cala d’Or on the Ma-4012.
- After around 300 metres turn left onto the Ma-4013 following the sign for Cala d’Or. Stay on this road for a further 3km until you arrive at Cala d’Or.