Compare low cost door-to-door prices for airport transfers from Palma Airport with Solhop – the highest rated private transfer supplier in Spain.
from Palma de Mallorca
Pre-book Taxis Online
Savvy tourists arriving at Palma airport tend to pre-book their taxi online and have a driver waiting for them inside the arrivals area. It is probably the most stress free way of getting to your destination and generally quicker than contracting car hire. The driver holds a sign with name on and quickly gets you to the waiting vehicle without any queuing.
We recommend Solhop.com, a fully licensed Spanish transfer supplier. You don’t need to make any advance payment when you book. Pay your driver in cash or with a card. You can also cancel your booking at any time without having to haggle about refunds. Check out the table below to compare rates of different suppliers.
Taxi Prices from Palma Airport (2021)
Prices of Mallorca Airport Taxi Transfers
Car or Taxi
Large Minibus 19
Where are taxis at Palma Airport?
Taxis can be found directly outside of the public arrivals hall at the main taxi rank. Exit the baggage reclaim area through the middle set of doors at exit gate C. Exit the building at gate 4. Taxis will be waiting on the left.
Local Palma Taxi Tariffs
The rates listed below can help to give you an idea of how much a journey will cost; however, it is a good idea to always ask for an estimate before getting in, so as to avoid any quarrel later. Palma airport taxis from the taxi rank have four basic fares:
(from 9pm to 7am) as well as Sundays and Bank Holidays
Inter-urban night-time tariff
(from 9pm to 8am) as well as Sundays and Bank Holidays
(from 7am to 9pm) in Palma
Inter-urban day-time tariff
(from 8am to 9pm)
You may also be charged the
following extras for each journey:
Most of the vehicles are accessed via ramp and can accommodate manual as well as powered wheelchairs. If you are planning to travel in a power chair, you may wish to check that the total unladen weight of your chair is not above the weight limit for the wheelchair taxi, especially with regards to the tie-down-system, as some power chairs can be very heavy.
If contacting the taxi companies by telephone, it is useful to know a little Spanish. However, the companies are generally helpful and will try to put you through to an English-speaking member of staff if needed.
The fares vary from company to company and you may wish to obtain several quotes to compare prices. As a rough estimate, wheelchair taxis are between 25-40 % more expensive in comparison to a standard taxi.
Below is a list of wheelchair taxi providers
- This company provides a range of different-sized vehicles, including wheelchair taxis. On their website – www.mallorcataxi.com – these are referred to as “Eurotaxis”.
- To make a booking on the company’s website, click on “Contact Us” and fill in the online contact form. The need for a wheelchair taxi has to be specified in the “comments” section.
- The company can also be contacted by phone, WhatsApp or text message on 0034 659 559 550.
- Payment is made to the driver in cash or by card (the vehicles are fitted with chip and pin machines).
MAJORCA AIRPORT TRANSFERS
- A range of wheelchair-accessible vehicles, from taxis to coaches, are available.
- Quotes can be obtained, and bookings can be made via e-mail at: [email protected]
- To view an example of the type of vehicles provided by this company, visit their website on majorca.european-airport-transfers.com and click on “Specialist Transfers”.
- Payment can be made online when booking or, in some cases, to the driver in cash.
- The company can also be contacted by phone: 0034 971 549497 or fax: 0034 971 549875
- Information about this company can be viewed at mallorcataxibus.com or mallorcabuses.com.
- To find information about their wheelchair-accessible vehicles, to obtain a quote or to make a booking, click on “wheelchair” or “accessible wheelchair”.
- Payment is made online at the time of booking.
- The company can be contacted on [email protected], if you need more information.
TAXIS DE MALLORCA
- To view information about this company, visit taxisdemallorca.com.
- You will find an online booking form by clicking on “Reservations”. The need for a wheelchair-accessible taxi will have to be noted in the “Comments” section and by clicking on “Special Service” at the top of the booking form.
- If you wish to find out more, click on “Questions” for an online contact form, or send an e-mail to [email protected]