Compare low cost door-to-door prices for airport transfers from Palma Airport with Solhop – the highest rated private transfer supplier in Spain.
Highly rated Mallorca Transfers
Solhop airport transfers awarded “Certificate of Excellence” by TripAdvisor for the 6th consecutive year.
Book now and pay on arrival
Book without making any payment and simply pay your driver when you arrive at your destination in Mallorca.
Free cancelation on all Mallorca Transfers
You can cancel your low cost airport transfer for free at any time before your travel.
Impeccably timed airport transfers
Solhop use the very best licensed vehicles along with experienced professional drivers at low cost.
Palma Airport can get very busy, so pre-booking a transfer is wise. In summer especially, taxi queues can be quite long and you normally have to wait a fair bit. Having a pre-booked transfer driver waiting for you on arrival is very welcoming and generally doesn’t cost more than a standard Palma Airport taxi.
Pre-booked Mallorca transfer vehicles are often of a superior category to a standard taxi at the taxi rank.
Benefits of a Pre-Booked Palma Airport Transfer
What are the benefits of a pre-booked Palma airport transfer?
Prices of Transfers from Palma Airport Autumn/Winter 2022
Please use the button below to check the price of your pre-booked Palma Airport transfer. Meet & Greet service is included which means your driver will wait in arrivals until you arrive for no extra cost. Standard baggage is included, which usually includes a large case or bag for each person in the party. Child seats (baby and booster) are normally an extra 5 euros per unit. Extras like bikes, skis, dog baskets, and other large items are normally arranged beforehand so that the correct size vehicle is used. Each item will normally have an extra charge.
Shun any unofficial drivers who may try to offer you their service and only take licensed airport taxis. If you have any grievance about payment or service, make sure you get a receipt, although this is only beneficial if from an official licensed driver. Most drivers allow you to either pay in cash or by credit card. Remember that Palma airport taxis have a maximum passenger limit of four persons, each child or baby is counted as one person. If you have more than four people in your party you will need to pre-book a private transfer for a larger vehicle. Another possibility is to just take as many taxis as you need, although this could be a lot more expensive.
Where to meet your transfer driver at Palma Airport
- Virtually all Palma Airport transfer drivers will meet at the official waiting point. This is signposted and even marked on the floor.
- You will find this by exiting the baggage reclaim area through the middle set of doors, this is Gate C. You will have entered the public arrivals hall and be standing on the meeting point where you will need to scan for your name on one of the name signs.
- Check the driver is the correct one for the company you booked with and has your details. Some rogue drivers will try to get passengers and claim to be their driver.
How to book a cheap low cost transfer from Palma Airport
- There are a number of Palma Airport transfer websites like the highly recommended Spanish company Solhop. Most are very simple to use.
- Most sites require payment up-front but some will allow you to pay your driver on arrival. Solhop.com does allow you to pay on arrival & cancel for free.
- If you no longer need the transfer, even though you haven’t paid anything it’s so important to cancel with your booking company. Most drivers are on commission and won’t get paid for their time if the client is a no-show.
- If you prefer to drive yourself you can book car hire at Palma Airport.
We keep coming back.. again, all our expectations were met, as usual. The driver was waiting when we arrived and brought us to our destination. Thank you.
maxx92 - TripAdvisor January 2022
My wife and I have just returned from a week away. Whilst many other travelers were waiting for coaches to their hotels, we were met by a friendly and prompt driver. Similarly on our return journey our driver was actually ten minutes early and very friendly. The cars are extremely comfortable and made our journey to and from the airport completely stress free. Would highly recommend using this service and the price was very competitive, even when comparing to some of the hotel shuttles.
Sam Gibson - TripAdvisor November 2021
Used Solhop for a transfer from Palma de Mallorca Airport to Puerto Pollensa and return. Excellent service, driver was waiting at the airport and was friendly and polite. Solhop are easy to contact, we had to make last minute changes to our return journey and this was a hassle free process. Would highly recommend this company.
Kathy H - TripAdvisor November 2022