Transfers & Taxis from Mallorca Airport to Torrenova
Torrenova Taxi Transfers
TripAdvisor has rated Solhop Torrenova taxi transfers with their Certificate of Excellence for several years in a row.
Pay nothing when you book
Book your Torrenova taxi transfer now and pay your driver later.
Cancel your transfer for free
You can cancel your Torrenova airport transfer for free at any moment before your transfer.
Solhop drivers are the very best in Torrenova and know all of the hard to find destinations.
Local Torrenova Taxi Tariffs
Taxis in Torrenova are metered and have two basic fares as follows:
Taxis Night-time tariff
(from 9pm to 7am) as well as Sundays and Bank Holidays
Taxis Day-time tariff
(from 7am to 9pm)
How much is a transfer from Torrenova to Alcudia?
A taxi from Torrenova to Alcudia costs approximately €95.
How far is it from Torrenova to Alcudia?
It is 70 km from Torrenova to Alcudia and takes about 55 minutes to drive via the Ma-13.
How much is a transfer from Torrenova to Palma de Mallorca?
A taxi from Torrenova to Palma de Mallorca costs approximately €35-40.
How far is it from Torrenova to Palma de Mallorca?
It is 17 km from Torrenova to Palma de Mallorca and takes approximately 25 minutes to drive along the Ma-1.
How much is a taxi from Torrenova to Cala d’Or?
A taxi from Torrenova to Cala d’Or costs around €100.
How far is it from Torrenova to Cala d’Or?
It is 84 km from Torrenova to Cala d’Or and takes approximately 80 minutes to drive via the Ma-19.
Find more information on Palma Airport Transfers
Driving directions from Palma Airport to Torrenova
- Located in the southwest of Mallorca in between Magaluf and Palmanova, Torrenova is just over 26 kilometres from Palma Airport. You should be able to get there in around 30 minutes in normal traffic. When exiting the airport, head east on Carretera de l’Aeroport toward Disseminat Aeropuerto son Sant Jo for 1.9 km.
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Palma and merge onto the Ma-19 in the direction of Palma.
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on Avinguda de Gabriel Roca.
- The Avinguda de Gabriel Roca turns slightly to the right and becomes Avinguda de Joan Miró/Ma-1.
- Continue on the Ma-1 for 4.8km until you reach exit 13 towards Calvià/Palmanova. Travel 400m and then at the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Ma-1015 and continue straight until you reach Torrenova.