Transfers & Taxis from Mallorca Airport to Valldemossa
Local Valldemossa Taxi Tariffs
Taxis in Valldemossa are metered and have two basic fares as follows:
Taxis Night-time tariff
(from 9pm to 7am) as well as Sundays and Bank Holidays
Taxis Day-time tariff
(from 7am to 9pm)
How much is a transfer from Valldemossa to Alcudia?
A taxi from Valldemossa to Alcudia costs approximately €155.
How far is it from Valldemossa to Alcudia?
It is 63 km from Valldemossa to Alcudia and takes about 52 minutes to drive along the Ma-13.
How much is a transfer from Valldemossa to Palma de Mallorca?
A taxi from Valldemossa to Palma de Mallorca costs approximately €59.
How far is it from Valldemossa to Palma de Mallorca?
It is 20 km from Valldemossa to Palma de Mallorca and takes approximately 30 minutes to drive along the Ma-1110.
How much is a taxi from Valldemossa to Soller?
A taxi from Valldemossa to Soller costs around €37.
How far is it from Valldemossa to Soller?
It is 24 km from Valldemossa to Soller and takes approximately 30 minutes to drive.
Find more information on Palma Airport Transfers
Driving directions from Palma Airport to Valldemossa
- If you have a rental car for your trip to Valldemossa, it will be a relatively short and easy trip to the town.
- Once in you rental car leave Palma airport joining the main highway following the road signs for Palma. You will be joining the Autovia Ma-19.
- If your rental car was from one of the companies that required you used a shuttle bus to get you your hire car then you will simply join the main highway one junction further away.
- Continue on the Ma-19 for approximately 4.3km, about 3 minutes. At junction 3 take the road Ma-20 signposted Alcudia.
- Stay on the Ma-20 for around 4.4km and take exit 5B towards Valldemossa and join the Ma-1110.
- Continue on the Ma-1110 and in approximately 14 km you will arrive at Valldemossa.