(1) Name and address: PAI Tours, 24a Cambridge Grove, Hove BN3 3ED,
(2) PAI Tours operates a referral platform for touristic excursions, tours and activities under the domain www.palmaairport.info. Visitors of the platform can browse offers of providers of touristic services and request bookings via this platform. In this process, PAI Tours acts purely as a broker between the visitor of the platform who wishes to make a booking (the customer) and the provider of the service. PAI Tours is not a contracting party in the contract between the visitor/customer and the provider of the touristic activities and services.
(3) Only the following terms and conditions in their current revision at the time of each booking will apply. Other, potentially conflicting terms and conditions of both the visitor/customer or the provider do not apply.
§2 Booking process
(1) The presentation of the products and services on the PAI booking platform does not constitute a legally binding offer to conclude a sales agreement but rather a nonbinding online catalogue.
(2) By clicking on the contact buttons, the customer declares their interest in booking a tour with the relevant tour provider, confirms the accuracy and correctness of the data provided and consents to the data being forwarded to the relevant tour provider.
(3) PAI Tours will forward the information to the tour provider, who then has a maximum of 48 hours to accept or reject the request and to inform the relevant parties (see point 5 and 6) of the decision.
(4) Upon forwarding the customer information to the tour provider, PAI Tours will send an email to the customer to confirm that the request has been transferred, to inform the customer that a reply should be received within a maximum of 48 hours and to send a copy of the current “General Terms and Conditions” of PAI Tours.
(5) In case of acceptance by the tour provider: The final booking, including confirmation of tour date, time and total cost as well as the contractual agreement is made between the tour provider and the customer directly. The tour provider will inform PAI Tours of the details of the booking.
(6) In case of a rejection of the request by the tour provider: The tour provider will inform PAI Tours, who will forward the information to the customer. In this event, no contract is concluded between the provider and the customer.
§3 Cancellation rules
(1) These are covered under the contractual agreement between the provider and the customer. The provider needs to inform PAI Tours within 48 hours of any cancellation of bookings that were made following referral from the PAI platform.
§4 Provision of services: terms and conditions of the providers of touristic services
(1) These are agreed between the customer and the provider when the final booking is made. The provider delivers the agreed upon services on his / her own account, responsibility and liability.
(1) PAI Tours cannot assume any liability whatsoever for the services and products that are being booked following a referral via its platform. The services and products listed on the platform are advertised on behalf of and on account for the providers of touristic services and products that are offering their services through the PAI Tours platform. Claims towards the providers are based on the terms and conditions of the providers of touristic services as described in §4 as well as the applicable local law.
(2) All liability for damages due to computer viruses, spy software and other harmful computer software shall be excluded.
(3) Customers’ claims against the providers should be settled directly between the customer and the provider of touristic services and products.
(4) PAI Tours shall not assume any liability for damages due to Internet connectivity or access issues as well as power outages if these are outside of the control of PAI Tours (‘force majeure’) or cannot be foreseen. As far as possible, PAI Tours has taken all feasible technical measures to prevent such issues from happening.
§6 Intellectual property and copyright laws
(1) All content of this website including design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, photos and other elements is the exclusive property of palmaairport.info, PAI Tours or its partners and providers and is protected by the applicable copyright laws. The same applies to all trade names and brands as well as the logos on this website.
(2) Palmaairport.info, PAI Tours and its partners and tour providers reserve the right to use the aforementioned content exclusively. You may not use the website or any part of it or its content without the prior written consent of either Palmaairport.info, PAI Tours or its partners and tour providers.
(3) In case of a violation of these rules, especially in case of reproduction, distribution, usage, modification or any other unauthorized usage of any part or the content of the websites, palmaairport.info and PAI Tours reserve the right to take legal action.
§7 Place of jurisdiction and governing law
(1) The place of jurisdiction in case of a dispute between the customer and PAI Tours is the United Kingdom.
(2) The contractual relationship between the customer and the provider of touristic services shall be governed by the applicable local law or as specified in the contract between the tour provider and the customer.
§8 Closing remarks
(1) These general terms and conditions as well as the presentation and functionality of the booking platform may be changed by palmaairport.info and /or PAI Tours at any time and without prior notice. The general terms and conditions shall apply as amended at the time of referral. A guarantee, that future referrals may be made based on the current general terms and conditions is precluded.
(3) For each referral made via the platform, we will save the current general terms and conditions and send them to the customer and the provider via email. The currently valid general terms and conditions can be found at any time on the PAI Tours / palmaairport.info website.
(4) These general terms and conditions shall only apply to the website and referral platform and its content that is maintained and operated by PAI Tours / palmaairport.info. They are not applicable to links to websites that are maintained by third parties. PAI Tours has no influence on the content and function of these websites and rejects any responsibility or liability for the content and function as well as the behaviour of the maintainers of these sites.
§9 Severance clause
If any provision of this agreement is prohibited by law or judged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the provision shall, to the extent required, be severed from this agreement and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions of this agreement and shall not in any way affect any other circumstances of or the validity or enforcement of this agreement.